Winter is just knocking at the door, and all are getting prepared to keep their skin smooth. Individuals can suffer from different Dry and Dull Skin problems, like dry skin or chapped lips, due to drops in the humidity during the winter season. Several lotions and creams are available in the market to maintain your skin during the winter. Well, Ayurveda can work excellently to prevent dry and dull skin.
Readers must be curious to know the top tips for skin care during winter.
7 Ayurvedic Tips For Dry And Dull Skin
- Natural Butter- Natural butter can work excellently to keep the skin moist. Using natural butter like almond butter, shea butter, kokum, etc, can give extra nourishment to the skin. Besides natural butter, honey glycerine also works amazingly to maintain skin health during the winter.
- Ayurvedic face packs- Several Ayurvedic herbs are there which can be used as a face pack for the best skin care. You can prepare a face pack using anata-mool, Ashwagandha, Amla, and Rose petals, for winter skin care.
- Ayurvedic massage- Experts suggest an Ayurvedic message that can help in the required skin care. You can use essential oils and other herbs as skin care treatments.
- Eating habits- Skincare depends largely on your eating habits. Experts always suggest eating a healthy and balanced diet during the winter season. Food habit decides whether your skin is getting dried or not. You can consume warm soups or spices like turmeric, ginger, etc, to get a healthy glow on your skin during winter.
- Night serum- You can use homemade night serum during winter. You can mix rose water, lemon juice and glycerine to apply on the skin.
- Drink water- Experts also suggest drinking lots of water and fluids like fruit juice etc, to keep yourself hydrated. The more you keep yourself hydrated, the higher your chances for glowing and smooth skin will be.
- Eat fruits- Experts suggest eating seasonal fruits & vegetables to get a healthy glow on your skin.
About Aatreya Ayurved Clinic:-
Dr. Dattatraya B. Nalage is the pioneer and main consultant at AATREYA AYURVED AND PANCHAKARMA CLINIC, HADAPSAR, PUNE. Dr.Dattatraya Nalage is an Ayurvedic consultant by profession. He did his graduation with a “Bachelor’s in Ayurveda Medicines And Surgery (B.A.M.S.) From renewed institute in Pune.